At Gunster Strategies, every season is campaign season.
Gunster Strategies is an award-winning public affairs firm that specializes in issue advocacy, corporate social responsibility, and political communication campaigns. Comprised of dynamic, industry-leading experts, Gunster Strategies provides an enriching environment for professionals to thrive and grow.
To apply to any of the posted positions, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Gunster Strategies Worldwide, a global non-partisan issue advocacy and public affairs firm, is currently seeking an Account Coordinator to support account executives in managing state, national, and global campaigns. This new role is based in DC, and will primarily support two account managers who work closely on several major client campaigns across various industries.
The ideal candidate will excel in fast-paced environments, enjoy working with a very collaborative and tight-knit unit, and poses excellent time management, organizational, and communicative skills. As GSW campaigns are often comprehensive and encompass a variety of strategies including digital, press, coalition building, etc., the AC must be an eager and fast learner who is adaptable to the often changing circumstances of a major campaign. Previous experience working in public affairs preferred. Excellent benefits and opportunity for advancement.
If you’re interested, please apply by emailing your resume (cover letter and writing sample optional) to [email protected].
Learn more about us at https://gunsterstrategies.com.
The firm seeks a motivated Graphic Designer to join our Creative Department. This individual will be responsible for producing creative assets including graphics for print, digital ads, presentations, case studies, proposals, and social media.
As the Graphic Designer, he/she will be tasked with maintaining the company’s creative aesthetics all while ensuring each graphic meets the client’s specifications. . An ability to work well with others while delivering assets in a fast-paced work environment is essential. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated problem-solver who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure all requests are met under the direction of our Creative Director.
Gunster Strategies offers a competitive base salary, 401K options, insurance, and benefits with a possible bonus based on yearly performance.
- 4-6 years of graphic design experience
- Experience with Adobe CC required
- Candidate must have an online portfolio
- Understanding of typography, composition, layout, color, image formats, pre-press, HTML, and interactive design
- Salary: $50,000 (negotiable) with advancement opportunities
- Produce graphics for print and digital ads, websites, social media, case studies, proposals, and other assigned tasks
- Stay in-the-know with updates on account
- Execute tasks promptly and politely
- Ability to produce edits for projects of a complex and difficult nature, which may involve research and analysis of issues upon request by the Creative Director
- He or she will report directly to the Creative Director
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].